3/27/11

What would Karen Walker do?

Decorate by Holly Becker of Decor8 with publishing veteran Joanna Copestick, author of The Family Home, among many other titles. Photography is by another veteran, Debi Treloar, who shot the images for some of stylist Emily Chalmers' books. Available to pre-order on Amazon for only $20.11. I can hardly wait to curl up with this on my sofa and get inspired.


Undecorate by Christiane Lemieux, founder and creative director of DwellStudio, with Rumaan Alam, already in bookstores and available on Amazon as well. It's definitely on my wish list.


Decorate. Undecorate. This is where Karen Walker would say, "You say tomato. I say vodka," then buy them both and drink herself into a stupor. I tend to agree. The sheer volume of great new decorating books and the resultant design ADD is enough to drive anyone to drink.


What's on your reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment