4/6/11

Blue mood.



I have the blues. For real. One thing that I am not blue about--my niece, Lauren, just bought her first home. And I cannot wait to visit her because Lauren inherited her mother's gift for hospitality. And her grandmother's ability to get shit done. And her great grandmother's way of making everyone she meets feel special and loved. But Greensboro is a long way from San Diego so it might be awhile. In the meantime, I am sending her some blue inspiration--beautiful rooms with blue settees--places I imagine us sitting together and visiting in until we can actually sit side-by-side in her very own living room and laugh (because laughing is mostly what you do in Lauren's company).




Photo: Anthropologie

align="center"> Photo: Via Desire to Inspire


Photo: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment